Electronic Prescription Service
The electronic prescribing service (EPS) allows you to nominate a pharmacy of your choice to receive electronic prescriptions from your GP practice.
Patients are required to contact the pharmacy of your choice to complete the nomination form now.
Please click on the link below for information on ordering electronic prescriptions via the NHS website:
What Are The Benefits?
- You do not need to visit your GP surgery just to collect a prescription.
- There is no paper prescription created to lose.
- You can choose where you collect your prescriptions from: a pharmacy near where you work, live or shop.
- If a prescription needs altering or cancelling the old one can be cancelled and a new one issued without you making a return trip to the GP surgery.
- You may not have to wait as long at the pharmacy as your prescriptions may be made ready before you arrive.